When selling to a private party, the original contract holder can transfer the remaining coverage of the vehicle service contract to a new owner, enhancing the resale value.
In order to transfer a vehicle service contract we must receive the following items within 30 days of the date of sale of the vehicle:
– A completed VSC Transfer Form signed by both the original contract holder and the new contract
holder of the vehicle;
– Proof of transfer of the remaining manufacturer’s warranty, if applicable;
– Records reflecting that the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance and service has been performed
– The transfer fee (where applicable); and
– A copy of the “Bill of Sale” or “Title Transfer”
Please note the following:
– A transfer can only be made to a private party
– Any remaining factory warranty must also be transferred at the same time
– A Contract can be transferred one time while it is in effect.
– The transfer must be initiated by the original contract holder
Please review your contract for any additional transfer provisions and contact us if you have any questions.
Please send the completed Transfer Form, transfer fee and documentation to MBA Network, LLC
P.O. Box 2110, Scottsdale, Arizona 85252-2110, Attention: Customer Service
Home > Consumers > Transfers