Optimum Auto is our primary automotive vehicle protection plan program. The program includes both new
and pre-owned vehicles and offers a comprehensive selection of coverage plans, exceptional customer benefits, and a range of term and deductible options to fit nearly every driving, ownership and budget need. All Optimum Auto coverage plans are fully underwritten by A.M. Best "A" rated insurance companies.
Through the MBA Online web portal, our partners can easily utilize our eRating and eContracting solutions
to view all available plans and accurate, real-time pricing for each vehicle as well as print on-demand customized contracts that include any additional coverage options selected, state-specific language, time and mileage terms, and the selected deductible.
– Coverage provided beyond the original manufacturer’s warranty
– Protection from unforeseen repair costs
– Coverage and pricing options to meet every need
– Flexibility to take the vehicle to the selling dealership for repairs or a licensed repair facility that is most
– First-class customer service and fast, effortless claims processing online or over the phone
– Transferable to the next owner of the vehicle, enhancing resale value
– Roadside assistance benefit provides 24/7 roadside services including towing, tire changes, lockouts,
battery service, and fluid delivery
– Reimbursement for substitute transportation and trip interruption while vehicle is being repaired
– Plans tailored to each customer’s driving and financial needs
– Choice of ten coverage plans
– One of the largest selections of time and mileage term options available in the industry
– Dealer-branded materials available
– eRating - Online rating system eliminates rating errors and identifies all coverage options available to
– eContracting - On-demand customized contract printing with the exact terms and coverage purchased
– Extensive reporting capabilities to manage revenue and performance across the dealership
– Reinsurance and retro programs available
– All covered components must be functioning properly at the time of sale.
– New Vehicles: Current plus one model year and vehicles with less than 12,000 miles on the contract
– Extended New Eligibility Vehicles: Current plus up to four model years, vehicle does not qualify as a
new vehicle and has at least one month and 1,000 miles remaining on the original full manufacturer's warranty.
– Pre-Owned Vehicles: Current plus up to 12 model years and not eligible as new or extended new eligibility
vehicle as outlined above
– Deductible and surcharge options may apply
NOTE: Please review the respective vehicle service contract for contract terms, conditions, exclusions and
limits of liability.
Home > Products > Automotive > Vehicle Protection Plans